Weight: 66 kg - Stroke force: 18,2 kN - Engine: Honda petrol
Durability and longevity - that's what the vibrating rammer SRV 620 stands for.
Due to their significantly increased stroke and impact power these rammer compact even faster and more efficiently. Weber MT has not only increased the impact power, but has also made substantial progress toward operational comfort.
A narrow guide bar, an optimized tamping foot and modern engines, all these characteristics ease the operator's work and provide maximum comfort.
10 points for SRV-rammers:
- Thanks to low hand/arm vibrations the operator can work for a long period of time.
- Proven, powerful and rugged tamping system.
- Four-stroke gasoline engines with low emissions.
- High wear-resistance of the guide cylinder thanks to special material treatment processes.
- Effective multi-stage air filtration system with cyclone pre-cleaner protects the engine against harmful contaminants.
- Tank and inline filters clean the fuel.
- Engine is protected against stone impacts.
- Bellows are placed at a safe height.
- A notched throttle control lever controls the tamping output.
- Two years warranty without restrictions.
Video SRV Rammer